$844 billion Assets under management and administration (CAD)
- 13 Million
- Retirement plan participants and investor accounts
- Retirement plan sponsors
- Advisor relationships
- Institutional accounts
Our unique approach leads to a culture of investment excellence and best-in-class strategies across asset classes
Our multi-pronged approach to sustainability means investors have more ways to benefit
ESG research is integrated in our decision-making across our institutional portfolio management teams, so we can better understand the true risk/return profile of companies we invest in.
We use our position as a large institutional shareholder to engage constructively with companies on a variety of ESG issues with the goal of enhancing long-term shareholder value.
As a leading owner and operator of real assets globally, we adhere to business and investment practices that are consistent with the need to enhance the quality of the environment and our local communities.
Our strategic partnerships with leading ESG-specialist asset managers enable us to offer ESG-thematic funds across asset categories to individual investors in select markets.
We provide financial guidance, advice, and investment solutions to over 7 million plan participants and members in North America and Asia
- Assets under management and administration (CAD)¹
- U.S. provider based on number of DC plans²
- #2 provider
- In Canada (based on AUM market share)³
- Overall client satisfaction and participant enrollment experience (United States)⁴
- #1 provider
- Hong Kong (based on AUMA market share)⁵
- Retirement plans served globally